Click here to
- Coeli Private Equity
- Coeli Real Estate
- Our Portfolio Managers
- How to Invest
With focus on Swedish companies
Sweden Fund is a concentrated and actively managed equity fund that focuses exclusively on large and midsize Swedish companies. The team uses both top-down as well as bottom-up analyses to seek out high quality companies. Key selection criteria are strong management, sound business models, stable dividends, and long-term growth potential.
Swedish investments equity fund
Annualized Return (Since Inc.)
(I SEK) = 2.84% (December 2018)
(I SEK) = 10 000 000 SEK
Investment management fee
(I SEK) = 0.70 % p.a.
KEEP IN MIND. Fund investments are associated with risk. Past performance should not be seen as a guarantee of future returns. Investments can both increase and decrease in value and you may not get your full investment back.
Key Investor Information
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund R SEK English
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund I SEK English
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund I-D SEK English
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund R-D SEK English
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund R SEK Swedish
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund I SEK Swedish
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund I-D SEK Swedish
- KIID Coeli Sweden Fund R-D SEK Swedish